The skills shortage will continue to dominate HR and recruitment as we move into 2016, but how will UK businesses respond?
Today we launch the first of our series of in-depth reports into specific industry sectors, beginning with the most hotly debated, Information Technology (IT).
The demand for skilled IT professionals is expected to far outstrip supply during 2016. Furthermore, the ability to attract, hire and retain tech talent may well prove critical to the survival of UK businesses.
In our report, we examine the state of the UK's IT sector, including:-
- The trends affecting the market today, in the next twelve months and beyond.
- The job search habits of the UK’s tech talent, including the most popular cities for tech professionals to work.
- The reasons why tech professionals intend to change jobs in 2016.
- The most significant challenges facing the market in the next twelve months.
- How to attract tech talent to your brand.
Perfect your 2016 IT hiring strategies with our sector focus.
Download your copy here.