As a potential NHS nursing crisis was averted at short notice last week, the lack of a comprehensive long-term workforce planning strategy was identified as a serious threat to the NHS’s sustainability by the Lord’s Select Committee.
Our latest in-depth article outlines the steps being taken to address the nursing crisis and explains how data driven recruitment directly addresses and supports improvements in the following areas:-
- Better diversity in hiring processes.
- Supporting the latest GP recruitment initiatives in the face of a post Brexit talent shortage.
- Early identification of issues with staff retention through close monitoring of new hires.
- Supporting equality in selection following the introduction of new rules to protect ‘whistleblowers’.
- Enabling better workforce planning with NHS specific HR technology.
Read the article in full here.
For a detailed examination of the issues affecting healthcare recruitment download our whitepaper here.