Your company’s ability to secure its data will be one of the major challenges in the next few years.
Employers face an ongoing challenge to recruit people with essential tech skills to protect their businesses against the global cyber threat.
Cybersecurity was ranked the second highest concern for UK CEOs in PwC’s annual survey, with just over three quarters (76%) considering it a challenge. Only the availability of key skills was ranked higher.
The sourcing of those cybersecurity specialists is vital to overcoming these challenges.
Our new whitepaper explores cybersecurity and the role of HR including:-
- The cost of cybercrime and its impact in the UK
- Cybersecurity solutions for HR
- The extent of the cybersecurity skills gap
- Salaries for cybersecurity professionals
- Creating effective recruitment strategies to source and attract the cybersecurity talent your business needs.