Your weekly dose of news and blog highlights, condensed to a few links. Read on for interesting stories regarding recruiting, technology and other random topics.
- When ‘Being Social’ Just Doesn’t Cut It Anymore…
- HR needs to raise the bar on recruitment – hmmm… Not sure how I feel about this one..
- Social Recruiting Science Fiction – this very much appeals to me, Andy
- 4 Ways to Overcome Recruiting Obstacles in 2012
- Why won’t graduate employers give rejected candidates any feedback?
- Employers warned to carefully consider how much trust to place in social media for recruitment
- Talent Communities: Come As You Are
This week’s video is from the Guardian – they’ve kicked off an ‘open journalism’ campaign that has got everybody talking! Take a look..